- account management
Are you looking for a role where you can make a real impact on the company\'s success?
If that’s you, then you’re in the right spot.
We’re looking for a Sales Support Executive who would love to,
Work in a flexible environment built on mutual respect and accountability
Get a day off on their birthday
Get together for monthly office potluck lunches
End the workday with a game of darts
End the week on a positive note with our Friday team building game
Get featured on our socials
Is a tad bit passionate about AFL (We’ve our own Sterling footy tipping competition)
Really knows how to have fun (Not for the faint-hearted)
That’s not all, some other benefits you’ll have:
• Provision of all necessary gadgets to do your job, including a laptop, additional screen, keyboard, mouse, and phone
• Access to office kitchen appliances
• Complimentary snacks and beverages
• Ample parking space available for employees and guests
• A chance to win our “Employee of the Month” award & receive a gift card
• Located a minute away from Wynyard Airport (For when you want to take off for a weekend holiday
Now let us tell you a little bit about who we are and what we do:
Sterling Supplies is a family-owned business established in 1994, that designs and manufactures safety flooring and accessibility products like Entrance Mats, Safety Mats, Tactile Indicators, Stair Nosings and more. Our head office is based in Wynyard, Tasmania and our manufacturing facility & warehouse is in Melbourne.
At our core, we hold a deep appreciation for efficiency, continuously seeking opportunities for growth and improvement. We believe in fostering a joyous and harmonious team dynamic, where everyone contributes to the overall happiness. Honesty and integrity are the guiding principles that shape our interactions and decisions.
What you can expect from the role:
We are on the lookout for a passionate go-getter who thrives on achieving outstanding results.
You’ll oversee all the inbound sales enquiries. As the first point of contact for customers reaching out through calls, website inquiries, and emails, you\'ll be the superstar who delivers exceptional customer service. Your outstanding communication skills and prompt response will help you forge strong relationships with customers, ensuring their loyalty and continued business.
But that\'s not all! In this role, you\'ll be the champion of follow-ups, diligently connecting with customers via phone and email to keep the momentum going. Our vibrant, fast-paced, and friendly environment is perfect for an energetic and spirited individual who loves tackling multiple tasks and embraces change fearlessly.
You\'ll have the opportunity to make this role your own and watch yourself flourish within our business! We\'ve got your back with comprehensive on-the-job training, engaging online learning resources, mentoring, and an incredibly supportive team environment.
The ideal candidate would have:
• 1 year + experience in a Sales or Customer Service role
• Ability to plan and organize
• Excellent multitasking skills
• Proficiency in using MS Office
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Great interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Good time-management skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years\' experience do you have as an Internal Sales Role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?