Duratac® Directional Tiles
• High quality UV stable polymer with self-adhesive backing.
• Excellent durability and virtually no maintenance.
• Bevelled edges to minimise tripping hazards.
• Suitable for interior and exterior applications.
• Box of 25.
• Complies to AS/NZS 1428.4.1:2021.
• 11 units per square meter.
300mm Long x 300mm Wide x 5mm High
Beige – LRV: Dry 38.42, Wet 37.96
Black – LRV: Dry 3.34, Wet 3.16
Grey – LRV: Dry 21.77, Wet 21.84
White – LRV: Dry 83.93, Wet 83.46
Yellow – LRV: Dry 48.95, Wet 48.62
Natural Stone (Granite, Marble Sandstone, Slate, Blue Stone, Basalt & more.)
Engineering Stone (Caesar Stone, Quantum Stone & more.)
Concrete, Asphalt (requires priming.)
Timber/Rubber Vinyl Flooring.
Education Institutions, Industrial Applications, Office Areas, Restaurants/Eating Establishments, Shopping Centres, Sports Facilities.
This product has 10 years warranty period strictly limited to the repair or replacement of product, that in Sterling Supplies’ opinion, was properly applied, installed and maintained, and does not include any responsibility for consequential or other damages. Sterling Supplies warrants that this product is free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Data Sheet & Downloads
Comprehensive listing of our products & prices
View details of our entire product range