Duratac® Brass Tactiles
• 100% high quality Brass.
• Perfect option to achieve luminance contrast when stainless options don’t comply.
• Excellent durability and virtually no maintenance.
• Grooved face for greater slip resistance.
• Suitable for interior and exterior applications.
• Complies to AS/NZS 1428.4.1:2021.
• Easy installation by drilling 8mm hole and tap with soft faced hammer into hole.
• 400 units per square meter.
35.0 mm diameter x 4.5 mm high x 17 mm stem
LRV: Dry 48.74, Wet 49.03
Natural Stone (Granite, Marble Sandstone, Slate, Blue Stone, Basalt & more.)Engineering Stone (Caesar Stone, Quantum Stone & more), Concrete, Timber/Rubber Vinyl Flooring, Ceramic.
Education Institutions, Industrial Applications, Office Areas, Restaurants/Eating Establishments, Shopping Centres, Sports Facilities.
This product has 10 years warranty period strictly limited to the repair or replacement of product, that in Sterling Supplies’ opinion, was properly applied, installed and maintained, and does not include any responsibility for consequential or other damages. Sterling Supplies warrants that this product is free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Data Sheet & Downloads
Comprehensive listing of our products & prices
View details of our entire product range