Entrymaster® Classic has proven itself time and again as an excellent performing polypropylene entrance mat. It has a rubber-reinforced profile to prevent the pile crushing in even the highest traffic areas and features a ‘Water Dam’ edge which retains dirt and water.
- Raised pattern will not flatten.
- Excellent dirt and water retention.
- Cleated back minimises movement on most surfaces, especially carpet.
- Moulded rubber edge is tear, curl and damage resistant.
- Easily cleaned by sweeping, vacuuming or hosing.
- Durable polypropylene will not fade, rot or stain – dries quickly.
- Anti-static, safe for use in sensitive areas. Rating: 1.2KV.
Thickness: 9 mm
580 x 870 mm
860 x 1450 mm
1140 x 1760 mm
1800 x 2400 mm
860m wide runner
1140mm wide runner
1800mm wide runner
860mm x 3.0m roll
860mm x 6.0m roll
1140mm x 6.0m roll
1800mm x 6.0m roll
Custom sizes available
Slip Rating: P5
Flammability: CHF 1.1, Smoke Value 766″
This product has a 3 year warranty period strictly limited to the repair or replacement of product, that in Sterling Supplies’ opinion, was properly applied, installed and maintained, and does not include any responsibility for consequential or other damages. Sterling Supplies warrants that this product is free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Data Sheet & Downloads
Comprehensive listing of our products & prices
View details of our entire product range