Whether it is for Educational Facilities, Industrial Applications, Residential Buildings, or Public Spaces, it is important to store bikes safely.
Here are 5 reasons why every public building should invest in commercial bike racks:
- Increase Customer Attraction:
Bicycle commuting and tourism are growing worldwide. By offering bike storage, you’ll attract more customers.
- Competitive Advantage:
Cyclists favour stores with bike parking over those without. Simple!
- Bike-Friendly Business Positioning:
By providing bike parking, you portray your company as a bike-friendly business, which pleases most consumers. This helps your brand appear ‘green’ and eco-friendly.
- Increase parking capacity:
A wall of bike racks may fit more staff and consumers transport than one parking spot. It stores bikes easily. Adequate bike parking prevents bikes from blocking pedestrians’ paths.
- Foster Community Engagement:
Cities throughout the world encourage alternative transportation. Local municipalities and counties develop bike infrastructure, but businesses also play a vital role by providing bike parking.
If you’re ready to start things rolling and explore options for bike parking at your company, you are at the correct place. Sterling Supplies has a collection of bike racks to support bike-friendly businesses:
- The racks are versatile enough to be used for both internal and external use
- It can be installed at staggered heights, so handlebars do not overlap
- Available with both powders coated or galvanized steel finish
- This product complies to AS/NZS 2890.3-2015.
700 x 600mm
- It provides extra security as both the bike frame and wheel can be secured at different points
- It can be installed as a single unit or in clusters to accommodate hundreds of bikes in a variety of configurations
- It can accommodate a bike on each side
- Available in both 304 stainless steel or galvanized steel
- Complies to AS/NZS 2890.3-2015
800 x 910mm
Contact us to know more about our bike rack solutions or to get a quote.